Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year ~ 2016

Today I am wishing all my on-line friends a very Happy New Year! May this new year be blessed in every way for you and those you love! 
The past half year has been extremely busy for me but I'm hoping to do a little schedule rearranging and set some new priorities so I can get back to a more "normal" life. I was a "coach"(sales rep) for the Fun Stampers Journey craft company last year but have drop out of that already. Was not a good fit for me...took a lot of time and only produced stress and busyness instead of money. They DO have a lot of very nice products which I will continue to use. But I like to create...NOT sell.
So the past couple weeks I have actually been able to create some special cards in my craft room. I also recently rearranged my craft room...gave myself a bigger work table!
Here is a birthday card I made for my son-in-law. My husband saw it and said he hoped it was for HIS birthday in 2 weeks...so I started another one in different colors.


Here is a  partial list of products I used on this one:
Stamps- "Pine Trees" by D.O.T.S., "Pine" by Stampin' Up, "Greet & Shout" by FSJ
Inks- Huckleberry Fusion, Blue Lagoon, Coffee Bean...
all by Fun Stampers Journey
Die- "Classy Deer" by SweetStamps 
Embellishment-Stickles "Icicle"
All cardstock and glitter paper is from my stash.

Challenges:
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com - December, Anything Goes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely curved lines on this. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 216th- FF AG challenge! Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! I LOVE how you have used the blues, such a lovely card I can see why your hubby wanted a copy of it. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Granmargaret said...

This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you next time. But we are a digital challenge. Did you use anything digital on your card.

Kim said...

This is so pretty
! Your scene is amazing! Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

Kim - SSDT